Friday, October 10, 2008

What a wonderful moment to enter into His glory .This morning even as I was meditating in the presence of God ,I was just imagining me and Christ holding our hands and walking through the meadows through the green hills and valleys surrounded by the sweet aroma of the freshly bloomed flowers ,rivers flowing along gentle and calm.After all this is human perception of what heaven may look like,but I know for sure that it will be definitely much beyond human comprehension.A beautiful place that is prepared by my Father just for me.

And God spoke to me through the verse :



"...I go to prepare a place for you.John-14:2"



I was just lost in His presence completely thinking how precious I am in His eyes.Do we live a life worthy of His Love?Are we denying Him by our deeds and actions? This life on earth will just end in a wink.... Do we have the confidence that we 'll see our father any moment we die ? JUST THINK!!!!



How can we make it to the other shore?




Here is the scripture portion from Math-14 where Peter and other disciples board on a boat to reach the other shore...



"24 But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: for the wind was contrary.
25 And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.
26 And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.
27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.
28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.
29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.
30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink,
he cried, saying, Lord, save me .
31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
32 And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased.
33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.
34 And when they were gone over, they came into the land of Gennesaret
. "





Are you afraid of the wind that is tossing your life? Just as you see in the passage above welcome Jesus into your life.When he comes into your life all the storms will calm down and surely you will reach the other shore safely....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP