Thursday, October 9, 2008

Greetings in Christ's name!!!!

Let me give a small introduction about me and my family....

I and Steve are engaged and we are about to get married in few months.I am living in Chennai,pursuing my career.My parents are away in cbe .We love to spend time in the presence of God every morning we wake up and every night we got to bed.Steve calls me every morning and every night and we pray together over phone and this is how we start and end our day .Truly His presence is amazing.The warmth of His embrace is awesome. We'll continue this even after our wedding.I look forward to write more of my experiences with God.

Yeah we were definitely called by His grace and we pray that we 'll run the race faithfully till the end. What a joy it is to serve Him as one body.... I expect those wonderful moments where we can serve God together.

"but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. Josh-24:15"

I thank My Heavenly Father for giving me such a loving and God-fearing life-partner .His choice is the best choice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP